Published on March 20th, 2009 | by Sinead Keogh11
Things I could’ve bought if I didn’t have a Venti caramel hot chocolate in Starbucks.
1. A pair of shoes in Penneys (lasting longer, if not by much…)
2. 3 Easter eggs in Tesco
3. A CD single (ah, remember those?)
4. Approximately 3 Dublin Bus tickets, depending on journey.
5. 5 Songs off iTunes
6. 2 hours of parking in town
7. An M&S lunch deal (Sandwich, crisps and a drink) with €2.46 change
8. Anything of a whole wonderful pile of stuff on ebay, including this deadly vintage scarf.
9. 5 €1 All Cash tickets (in the vein of ‘if I had one wish, I’d wish for three more wishes’. What use a fiver if you can’t attempt to multiply it?)
10. A bundle of books at the antique shop in Enniskerry.
The list goes on (except for that it doesn’t, because I stopped at 10, it being a delightfully solid number).
Just so we’re clear, this post has nothing to do with the recession. I just realised that hot chocolate was really expensive.