Published on April 9th, 2009 | by Darren Byrne1
Movie News 09/04/09
- So, Hollywood’s latest crazy idea craze is to put the Gods on screen. I mentioned that Christopher Columbus is bringing the story of Poseidon’s 12-year-old half-human son to the screen; well now it seems Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes have signed up to play Zeus and Hades respectively in Clash of the Titans. Sam Worthington will also appear as Perseus.
- Speaking of Mr Worthington, check out the new Terminator Salvation poster. Cool!
- Is Billy Bob doing a Joaquin? Read about the latest diva mood swing here.
And now, some videos –
- This new Funny Or Die film has an incredible cast:
- Here’s the trailer for the new kids movie from Robert Rodriguez (he’s an odd one):
- Jason Bateman stars as Joel, the manager of a factory that handles flower extracts. He’s got trouble at home, trouble at work and he basically hates his life. Check out the trailer for Mike (Office Space) Judge’s new comedy, Extract: