Published on May 26th, 2015 | by Culch.ie0
The Sodshow Live Sessions at Bloom Fringe at Powerscourt Townhouse
This Saturday May 30th 2015, live from the main stage at Powerscourt Townhouse, 59 South William Street. The Sodshow Irelands only award winning garden podcast and radio show, will be on show live as part of Bloom Fringe 2015 and you can go along and meet the voices behind the scenes and listen and have a cuppa.
A selection of very special guests will be chatted to on the day and it’s all free. Apart from the cuppa.
See yiz there. X
The Sodshow Live Sessions at Bloom Fringe Details:
- Where: Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, 59 South William Street, Dublin 2
- When: Saturday, May 30th
- Session 1 Times: 10am – 11.30am
- Session 2 Times: 12 – 1.30pm
- Tickets: via Eventbrite
The Sodshow Live Sessions:
Morning sessions 10 – 11.30am:
- Marion and Esther of Bloom Fringe
- Mark Grehan, The Garden PTC and Cow’s Lane
- TBC and also Mary Larkin PTC Manager
- GLDA Designer Max Kemper. Maximise
Afternoon sessions 12.00 – 1.30pm:
- Andrew Douglas, The Urban Farm located in Belvedere College
- Niall of Grow Dome, Flanagan’s Fields Community Garden, Rialto
- Helen James, Interior Designer and Stylist, Considered brand by Dunnes Stores, Judge on RTE TV’s Home of the Year, owner of beautiful garden in Castlepollard
- Roisin de Buitlear, Glass Artist, Bloom Fringe Creative Head, “Mobile Baskets” Project Leader, Gardener
The Sodshow airs every live Friday at 3pm and can be found in all good podcast stores around tea-time that evening.
The SodShow Online: