1. Posts on Culch.ie reflect the opinion of individual authors and not Culch.ie.
2. The information on-site is, to the best of our knowledge, correct at time of publishing. However, we are human and we get stuff wrong sometimes. We hope our audience will understand that we are volunteers, and if you see an error please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll endeavor to fix it. However, we’re not responsible if we say a gig is at 8pm and it actually started at 7pm, we use the information supplied to us in good faith, but it is intended as a guide only. We are not responsible for any inconvenience or loss resulting from information supplied by us.
3. We are not responsible for the content of any external sites we may link to. They are.
4. From time to time, competitions are run in conjunction with events and companies. Competitions are open to ROI residents only unless otherwise stated. As Culch.ie is written and maintained by volunteers, we do not restrict competition entry by our contributors and their associates. Prizes are subject to availability and may be substituted. We accept no liability for lost or damaged prizes. Third party terms and conditions may apply. Where supply of prize is to be completed by a third party, we reserve the right to supply contact details of the winner to that third party. Only one valid entry may be made per person, multiple entries will result in disqualification.
5. Your use of Culch.ie is acknowledgement of acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree the terms and conditions as stated, you should not use http://www.culch.ie.
6. You may not use any material featured on http://www.culch.ie for any purpose other than personal home use unless you seek written permission from the site administrators. If you wish to use something you have seen on http://www.culch.ie, please contact email@example.com.