Published on August 15th, 2011 | by Peter3
The Podcast Sessions #1
My problem is finding the podcasts I like. And to be fair, there are some great ones out there. Some from the man on the street, some from the big boys of the media world – some, like my own, maybe, fall in the middle ground and often somtimes don’t get that little umph or simply an applause/ notoriety/ pat on the back for the hard work that they deserve.
This exercise may become time-consuming – and so to lessen that, here’s what I will ask for [see below], including your help. It will also mean that when you click the podcast category here on culch.ie there will be some sort of easy how do I find the link to subscribe to this podcast type set up.
If you have one you like, or you do one, just pop me a comment/email/other and let me know. For radio shows, just add an online station link. I recommend tunein.com as it has that preset station thingy. They’ll be published weekly and I’ll simply start with the ones I like the most. It should appear a little something like so…
Details for submissions after the jump.
What you need to give me – like so if ye can, if ye can’t don’t sweat it 😉
- Podcast name: The SodShow
- Description: The Podcast of Dublins Garden Radio Show
- Hosts: Brian Greene &Peter Donegan
- About: [2 lines max will do you fine here] The SodShow – Fridays 3pm – 103.2 Dublin City Fm Dublins Garden Radio Show. Hosted by gardener Peter Donegan & not so green fingered Brian Greene.
- Where to Find it: facebook/ blog/ itunes and listen live
- Images: One or Two [max] images – and make them about 125kb
- Also: an episode with an embeddable player or simply just a link to the show in mp3 that you like the most or just the most recent podcast episode
let me know about a podcast: email – firstname.lastname@example.org